Do not miss the opportunity to present your work to prestigious faculty members and colleagues from all over the world.
- The text should not exceed the 300 words (including bibliography) and it should be justified
- The main title should be in capital letters
- Writers’ names should be written in nominative, in small letters, the last name following the first name, i.e., George Brown
- In a different line mention the origin of each writer as well as the city, i.e., George Papadopoulos, Naval Hospital, Athens
- Structure: Introduction, aim, material, method, results, conclusions
For your oral or e-poster presentation to be submitted successfully, you must first have completed your personal registration, plus one extra registration, choosing from the categories mentioned in the ‘REGISTRATION’ section. All accepted abstracts will be included into the E-Book during the congress. Also, please make sure to state your preference for presentation: paper or free poster.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to determine whether a submission is accepted as an oral or e-poster presentation.